So we went and saw the movie Twilight on Friday. It was very different from what I was expecting, but still good. Poor Dane; he was one of only thee straight guys in the whole theater. There were a lot of other guys there but they were "sssthuper excited" to be there...hint hint. We were among the few people that weren't in high school. Dane arrived early so he could get some good seats for us. By the time the show started he was ready to shoot himself in the head! WAY TOO MANY TEENAGE GIRLS! It was still good though. My favorite part was listening to the audience get all excited over little things (ear crackling squeals every other scene) lol.I got the picture from a girl I work with. Thank you Alessandra :).
7 comments:
Oh Dane, I'm so sorry. I think that is one movie we are just going to skip. Instead we are going to the dentist to get our teeth pulled because it sounds like more fun.
Wow.. I'm impressed you were able to get him there!
Sounds like a fish story(lie) that Dane didn't like it. Dane probably drug you to the movie. We went to see "BOLT" the super dog. With the rest of husbands and their kids.
I heard on the radio the day it started that a lady actually got the Twilight logo tatooed on her hip! Cuckoo
The other comment with our name on it is from Nate. I went to the movie with Mom and Aubrie. I thought it was great fun. We even got our picture taken. The theater had props up. I think your picture is great. I am copy and pasting it to my blog. Aubrie even thought Jake was handsome and she recognized him as, "sharkboy grew up and is going to be a wearwolf who is friends with vampires?" I told her yes. She now understands everything.
Liz
Dane we all now know what a super husband you are to endure such a thing for your wife. Your life together looks good. It is so fun to see your blog & stay in touch with you through it.
I feel bad for ya'll. Twilight is just so fake. Not cool. So plotless. Ect. I hate Twilight (yes i have read ALL four books) so much, the school newspaper asked me to write an editorial about why I hate it. So I'm not even considering going to the movie.
Post a Comment