
We have some pets at work. There are about 5 of these HUGE birds. They really like pop tarts too.:) They just hang out by the pond in the back. There is also a peacock at the other office I work at (I am at two location for the same job) Now when I think if a bird I used to think of a little blue bird or maybe a crow, something small. Oh no not any more now I think of these guys. They are like 4 feet tall! and very friendly.
2 comments:
Your background is back!! Mine fixed yesterday and I made a new blog. Then this morning it is broken again. I will wait it out this time. I love that it posts the time when you add comments so I am caught blogging at weird hours. Those bird might scare a person the first time you see them because they are so big. If I were getting out of my car with my kids it may scare us the birds are larger than my children. Good thing they are nice.
The time on my computer is 5:56 am. I don't know why it posted 8:56 am. Does it do FL time on your blog because you made it in FL? Anyway I thought it was 6 o'clock, but I just noticed my watch says 7 o'clock. I forgot to change the time on my computer.
Post a Comment