We had a really fun Thanksgiving hanging out with some of our friends in our ward. Everything tasted great and we had a lot of fun. Thanks guys! :)
The day after Thanksgiving we always try (don't always succeed) to put up our Christmas decorations. This year we did good. Snickers is in heaven with so many new things to chew on. Dane was so excited he had Christmas music playing and everything out and ready to put up when I got home from work.
8 comments:
Cute! I haven't even started on that adventure yet! So are you able to come home for Christmas?
I love it!! You are such a good decorator. We went yesterday and cut our tree. Today after church we will decorate it. Good job Dane on the christmas music. It is so fun to finally start playing christmas music. We are counting down the days until you will be here!! Love you.
That looks incredible! You are so cute and crafty like that. Are you guys coming this way at all any time soon?
I love your tree, it looks so great! Christmas is only 3 1/2 weeks away!!! AHHHHHHH
Dane!!!! Your tree is great, but "your cows are getting out". "button your fly"..."your thuch a teezzth". BOM-THICA-BOW-WOW!!!
Merry Christmastime.
Bah Humbug!
希望大家都會非常非常幸福~為您介紹台灣最知名私家偵探公司
Post a Comment