Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day trip to Tampa


We decided we wanted to go check out the beaches on the west coast of Florida today. It was a beautiful 80 degrees with a slight breeze but the water still cold enough to raise my voice an whole octave! It was another beautiful day in sunny Florida and a fun trip.

7 comments:

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

Man, I am really hoping that we get Flordia. If so, we will be there this summer! YAY! Warm winters sound great to me!

kate said...

Yep.. Rub it in. Thanks! ;)

Nate and Liz said...

You look like you had a great time!

KP said...

We could send you a similar photo after we fill the pool next weekend. Aaaaahhhhhthe great weather!

Rachel Urie said...

I hate the snow, I want you to know it snowed again all night and most of the morning and who knows how much but we are covered! I'm so jealous of you and the beach!

Bonnie said...

Being back home has been great, but I have to say that I miss the warm weather and the beach!! I am jealous! - Bonnie

Virginia bed and breakfast said...

Great beach destinations on Florida's west coast and the waters of the Gulf of Mexico.

Caladesi Island State Park consistently ranks among America's top beaches. Only accessible by boat or ferry, the park's natural setting offers an array of outdoor activities.

Clearwater Beach is one of the most popular and best beaches on Florida's Gulf Coast.