Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nettie and Greg

This last week my cousins Annette and Greg came out to visit on there way home from St Lucia. They stayed a week and we had a blast. They went to St Lucia for Becky and Ryan's wedding click here to see some pictures. The wedding was beautiful. Congrats Becky and Ryan!

Dane, Greg and Anette went to Universal on Monday while I had to go to work (lol someone has to pay the bills j/k). It was a really fun day and there weren't hardly any lines so everyone got to go on all the rides they wanted. I did get to go to the Blue Man Group with them that night. It was sooo cool and we would go again in a heart beat!


Then we went to Gatorland; wahoo, alligators everywhere! Plus we did a picnic on the beach. Dane was sad because he did NOT get to feed the birds this time. For some reason he thinks it is hysterical to feed the birds at the beach and have them hover right over us. Needless to say, I don't think it is very funny. Anyways we grilled up some burgers, collected sea shells and watched the sun set. It was really fun.



Gartorland had some really funny signs.


Then we went to Blue Springs park and did the canoe rides (yes, the ones we said we would never do again. We must really like you two!) and tubed down the spring. We had fun and got sunburnt but it was so worth it.

Thank you Annette and Greg so much for coming to visit, just in case I haven't said it enough we had so much fun!
p.s. stylin life vests hu?

3 comments:

Nate and Liz said...

This is a prime example why I love blogging. It is so fun to see what everyone is doing. It would be impossible to stay up to date with everyone I want to, without blogs. Thanks for sharing such fun things. It looks like you guys had a really good time.

We watched "How to wrestle alligators" on TV last night. Now I can't wait to come visit. Only one girl on the show got bit(on her face) but it was totally her fault. I could tell she wasn't following instruction completely. I could do it.

Greg and Annette said...

We are ready to come back already! Something about not working for two weeks and spending it in a gorgeous place with really fun people that makes a person not want to go back to work! Thank you guys tons for letting us come play. We truly had a blast the whole time.

Breckan said...

Netti! :) How much fun was that? How cool. Can I be jealous? ps. miss you guys!