Look how grey your dad is (sorry to bring attention to that if it is a tender subject). I guess it has to happen to everyone sooner or later. That looks like so much fun!
Wow.. you're getting tan ( for you anyways :) ) .. Yep. today was my LAST day at work.. It feels really weird. I've been there for so long, I'm not really sure what to do with myself! :)
2 comments:
Look how grey your dad is (sorry to bring attention to that if it is a tender subject). I guess it has to happen to everyone sooner or later. That looks like so much fun!
Wow.. you're getting tan ( for you anyways :) ) .. Yep. today was my LAST day at work.. It feels really weird. I've been there for so long, I'm not really sure what to do with myself! :)
Post a Comment