
We had a really fun day at Universal even though we got rained on but that might have scared away some of the people because the lines weren't as bad afterwords. We got to go on the new Simpson's ride. It was a lot of fun, but I think the best one was the Mummy ride. We spent over 12 hours at the park and crashed as soon as we got home. What a fun day!
2 comments:
Nate is out cruisin the country?!? Isn't he only 8 still?!? When did he get so tall? Where have I been? You guys look like you had tons of fun and glad to hear you guys are testing the parks in the area. You have to have fun amongst all the boxes and schooling. That is enough to make everyone else jealous!
I want to come play at your house!!!
Post a Comment