We have always wanted to see the sunrise at the beach and we finally did and it is an incredibly beautiful sight to see. We were pretty sleepy when we woke up at 5 am to get ready but it was well worth it!
We have always wanted to see the sunrise at the beach and we finally did and it is an incredibly beautiful sight to see. We were pretty sleepy when we woke up at 5 am to get ready but it was well worth it!
3 comments:
Looks like fun. We miss you guys.
Waking up that early to see the sun? You guys nuts! I'll let you guys do that and take the pics so that I can see it. hehehe. Miss you guys!
5am?! Last time I saw 5am I was going to bed not getting up--wait, no, I was driving from Chicago. WAY too early for me. Looks like you guys had a fun party. Saydie said she wants to go to a party at your house. She got all excited, "Mom, mom, that's Alicia and Dane! Awe, I miss them. Can we go to their party, too?"
Hope you guys are doing well. We miss and love you.
Post a Comment