Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dane is Finished!

IM DONE IM DONE IM DONE IM DONE IM DONE!
Today I passed my Instrument Flight Instructor FAA checkride. Its the last flight I did as a student! It has been over a year in waiting and now I'm finally done. Tomorrow I go in to set up a date to do my interview with the school and I will find out in a week or two if they will hire me. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

6 comments:

kate said...

Congrats! I thought the school was 18 months?

Teryl said...

Dane I am so proud of you!

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

Congrats, DUDE! That is so... SWEET!! wish you luck on getting into the school that you want!

Ryan and Katie said...

Oh Dane and Alicia I'm so happy for you two!!! Congrats!!! I'll keep you in my prayers for the BEST job ever!!! I miss you Licia!!!

Kosmuch Family said...

Yeah Horray!! Congrats! =o)

KP said...

CONGRATULATIONS to you both!