Friday, August 28, 2009

Dane's Graduation and Visit from Mom

Dane finally graduated flight school this week! It has been over a year and a whole lot of loans in the making but we made it. He was hired by his flight school to be a flight instructor and will be instructing new students for the next year or two. I am so proud of him! His mom also came out for the graduation and it was such a great surprise to have her here for this special event.
Here is a short video of his graduation speech:


While Dane's mom was out here they both went to Universal Studios Orlando for a day (I was at work to pay the bills :) and had a blast. Here is a few pictures of the fun times we had together:

5 comments:

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

Congrats, Dane!!! I'm glad that your mom was able to come out and be there for the graduation. That's awesome.

Nate and Liz said...

Yeah! Good Job. We love you

Kosmuch Family said...

Congratulations!!! Very awesome.
We are all proud of you.

Breckan said...

Your mom is the greatest.

kate said...

Woow.. already?

Congrats!