The rest of the week was spent at Disney World and Universal. I need to get the pictures together and get them posted. To be continued.....
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Durrant Family Vacation
A few weeks ago, we had one of the coolest vacations ever. My family came out to visit for 10 days and it was so much fun. The first five days was spent at the many theme parks here in Orlando. We started at Gatorland:




It was a fun day seeing all the hundreds of Alligators. I was picked out of the crowed (more like volunteered by all my family pointing at me. Thanks guys :S ) to help hold a giant snake. Then little Nathan was picked to help with the Alligator wrestling and he picked which gator was used for the demonstration. Of course big Nate had to wrestle the gator also!
The rest of the week was spent at Disney World and Universal. I need to get the pictures together and get them posted. To be continued.....
The rest of the week was spent at Disney World and Universal. I need to get the pictures together and get them posted. To be continued.....
1 comment:
That is such a fun place!! I am so excited for you guys. It looks like you have enjoyed yourselves very much! keep the pictures coming.
Post a Comment