I love going to Disneyworld. I hope we can go again while you guys live there.
Eek! You guys are having too much fun out there, and I demand that it stops! ...well, okay maybe not. I miss your mom, Alicia- she's so fun! I love your pictures.
We haven't hung out forever because you guys are having too much fun. Make some time for friends! jk
The kids keep asking when we can go see Aunt Alicia again. They had a great time. Your house is cooler than home.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love going to Disneyworld. I hope we can go again while you guys live there.
Eek! You guys are having too much fun out there, and I demand that it stops! ...well, okay maybe not. I miss your mom, Alicia- she's so fun! I love your pictures.
We haven't hung out forever because you guys are having too much fun. Make some time for friends! jk
The kids keep asking when we can go see Aunt Alicia again. They had a great time. Your house is cooler than home.
Post a Comment