Saturday, April 16, 2011

In the last few months, I kept procrastinating and making up excuses why we haven't blogged in a while. I thought of everything from "we are to busy" to "we are so boring that we have nothing to blog about." Yes, I know that is a HUGE contradiction and it basically is because we have been lazy. Well today is a new day and I am going to strive to be better. Well for today anyways:}

What we have been up to? Well...

For New Years Eve we went up to Anastasia Beach with Heidi and Braden. There were tons of different food, a live band, and fire works off the pier over the Atlantic ocean . It was a lot of fun. Then we went back to Heidi's and had yummy drinks (virgin daiquiris.. we are soo cool :})



The end of January and first of February Dane's family came out and we were able to go to the parks. We had so much fun and it was great to get to see everyone and make such fun memories. Thanks everyone that came!!



In February a few thing changed for Dane's carrier. I am mostly adding this part as a tangible memory. This is when Heavenly Father looked at us, saw our plans for the future, and said "that could work, but I have a better plan." Now Dane is out of the military and ever closer to working for the airlines.



March was our 5 year anniversary. Seriously, where does the time go? I am so blessed to be married to the wonderful husband that I have. It really seems like we just got married then I blinked and here we are, five years later and in Florida! I really do love where life has taken us. It is so wonderful to be able to meet and see so many different people and places.



That brings us to April...Happy Birthday Dane! and Emily! and Rachel! and Clay! Dane wasn't to excited when I made him blow all 28 candles out, but he did love the cake. I personaly believe you are never to old to blow out birthday candles. Although, we may need to start using just one or two. Poor Dane, his cake looked like it was on fire!



Today we went up to St Augustine and saw the old fort, ate pizza and ice cream, and flew a turtle kite at the beach. The turtle unfortunately was accidentally released into its natural environment by a particularity strong wind gust. We watched it fly out to sea!

3 comments:

Greg and Annette said...

I absolutely LOVE reading your blog. It makes it seem like you aren't so horribly far away so keep the posts coming!!!

Carrie and Jesse said...

WOW it is about time. I've missed hearing about your exciting lives!! Have Dane give Jesse a call if he's getting close to hours. You'd love it here!

Breckan said...

Love you guys! -josh and breckan