Dane's mom came to visit a few weeks latter and we had a blast with her. We went to Sea World, to the Orlando Temple, and Dane flew us on a personal flight around the Orlando area. Dane's mom is so much fun to be with and we loved having her visit
Alicia decided to be "Molly Mormon" and she learned to jar her own peaches. She found out it was actually a lot of fun and very rewarding. Dane is excited for the peach cobbler!
Dane also has successfully transferred from the "Triple Duce", the 222nd Field Artillery, his national guard home since he joined in 2001, into the 141st Military Intelligence battalion. He now has a job that he could tell you about, but then he would have to kill you! Ha Ha Ha, just kidding, he only wishes he was that cool!All in all, it was a great summer. And if you read this blog, post a comment so we know someone is reading it! We don't think we post often enough to have real followers :)
6 comments:
Love the blog! It looks like you had a super fun summer! That's so great you had family come to visit. Congratulations to Braden and good luck in the new school, wow! what a talented guy. Alicia, your peaches are beautiful, you make your mom proud. Keep blogging guys, it keeps us in touch with you.
Love Mom and Dad Durrant
I'm a reader! Keep the posts coming! :)
So glad you had a good summer! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. :o)
We are reading & continueing to know you from across the country. Very cool more Hunters are going to Florida! Hope all continues to go well.
I read it! Although for some reason on my blog list it says you haven;t posted in 10 months. I don't know what it isn't updating, which is why I haven't read your blog in a while. Tyler asks me every once in a while if I know what's going on with you guys.
Keep posting!! I love hearing about all your adventures!!
Post a Comment