
I (Dane) have almost completed my Multi-engine/Commercial training. One of the last lessons in the course is a long cross-country (a flight at least 250 miles away) and I decided to fly down the eastern coast of Florida all the way to Key West at the tip of the Florida Keys. It was one of the most beautiful flights I have ever done. My instructor and I flew near the Kennedy Space Center, Palm Beach, Miami, and all of the keys. After we arrived at Key West we stopped for fuel and a yummy seafood lunch. I had a Dolphin sandwich just to say I have eaten Dolphin! It was pretty good too. Flights like that are a good reminder on how much I absolutely LOVE to fly. Being so high above the earth is truly like being in another world. And do you know the best part of it all? People are actually going to pay me money to do it! How cool is that?
2 comments:
That is cool. I can't believe you ate Dolphin! They sound rubbery. Maybe not. I wish we could have days at work like that. Just hop on down to some beautiful islands.
That looks incredible! Good choice!
Post a Comment