
Last weekend we went to Disney for the day and had a lot of fun. Disney is so different without kids. It's not so much fun when you go to get on the little kid rides with the workers looking at us like we were a little to old for them. Oh well still lots of fun.

We finally rode on Space Mountain. I haven't been on it in years. Every time I went to Disney it has been under construction. So when we saw it open we knew we had to go on it. It was a lot of fun but a little different than I remembered. Not nearly as scary and a lot more fun.
3 comments:
You two are pretty cute together! :) I'd probably be there every day if I lived there! Lucky! :)
Yay for having fun at Disney! And oh my goodness, can I just tell you how much we love you guys!!! Seriously, we sit around and say how glad we are that you're both in our ward! Basiclly, you aren't allowed to move ;)
Oh you two have such fun together, so glad marriage is great. Ever traveling to AZ??
Post a Comment