Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Tropical Merry Christmas

The Christmas Gator

We had a great Christmas day. That afternoon, we had some friends from the ward over for Christmas lunch and it was so fun having them over! After that, we decided we wanted to go to the beach....so we did!!! Our spot of choice was New Smyrna beach (which is the actual shark attack capitol of the world! Not even joking). It was a beautiful afternoon and we just relaxed and sat on the beach for a while. The temperature even after it just rained and a cloudy sky was a comfortable 70 degrees. It was a great time.



We went home a few weeks ago and loved it! The best part was seeing everyone and with our family, there's a lot of people to see! The Christmas song really says it best, "There's no place like home for the holidays"

4 comments:

missandyd said...

Thanks for the yummy food! The beach is a perfect way to close Christmas! FUN!

Nate and Liz said...

Yes we wish we could go to the beach. I am freezing my butt off in Cedar! I know a white Christmas is ideal, but I do love those pictures on the beach. Merry Christmas. We love you!

Bonnie said...

Thank you so much for dinner! We should have gone to the beach with you! ...although I was exhausted.

Brenda said...

Oh I am so ready for the beach. You Lucky dogs. Will the snow EVER end in Utah! Looks like you guys are having a good time in Florida. Stay safe...no more swimming with aligators. Hopefully we can get down to see you guys. We are thinking about takig a trip to Disney World next summer. Take care!