Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma McDermott

Happy Birthday Grandma. Here are some of our favorite pictures of you. Sorry we couldn't be there but we remembered you and we love you. We miss your stories...some of our favorites are the big airplane, the ranch, grandpa and all the others! We hope to see you soon.



Here is just a quick video of last years Birthday party for Grandma

4 comments:

Sprocket said...

I'm going to see Gma next weekend and we're going to make a bulletin board for her with pics of the grandkids. No spouses, she can't remember them and gets confused. So send me a cute picture of you and I'll put it up. Send it to beckyn.78@hotmail.com Thanks!! I hope you're doing ok over there on the other side all alone! :) Love ya!

Greg and Annette said...

Oh how I miss those days. She did have a great birthday party. That was a fun time last year and fun to see how everyone has changed in such a short time.

Greg and Annette said...

P.S. I am stealing that picture for my blog and because it is so cute that I want to print it :). Let me know if you don't want me to.

kate said...

Hey girlee! We were just talking about ya the other day at work, and wondered how you were doing. I can't believe that you've been gone almost 5 months! Crazy!